Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube…we create, customize and optimize your social media profiles, making sure they express your brand and drive your campaign.
1) Before starting any type of social media marketing we work to understand who you are, what your goals are, what unique struggles you face, and what the competitive landscape looks like. Great social media campaigns engage emotions, but they must be based on facts and data, not supposition.
2) Once we understand your specific needs, we brainstorm until we have the perfect big idea and core messaging on which to center the campaign. From there, we build detailed plans for each step. We also set effective goals for measurement along the way. Choosing the specific social channels that will be most effective for you, we ensure that you reach your target audience.
3) Building off the strategy framework, we’ll develop a variety of content that resonates with your ideal audience and builds a community of loyal followers and passionate brand advocates. Each piece of content will tie back to your overall goals and play a key part in making sure your message is heard.
Listening (Channel Monitoring)
4) Gone are the days of brands blasting out a barrage of advertisements or one-sided messaging. In the social media age, conversation is crucial and your community wants to be heard and understood. We will provide constant social monitoring so you can amplify the positive mentions of your brand and address the negative ones appropriately.
We make it easy (and enjoyable) to build a well-rounded social presence
We design, build, and implement custom widgets, badges, social media tools, and games. These eye-catching elements set your brand and campaign apart – and increase engagement.
Blogging on behalf of your brand is a crucial part of your social media and content creation strategy. People want to hear your voice, your thoughts, your news…and have a platform to give you feedback.
Influencers have real power. They can make or break a brand. We build relationships with the bloggers and other influencers in your industry to create a buzz around your brand.
We make it easy for you to oversee your social sites with a customized central dashboard or microsite, allowing you to see the progress the entire way.
Recent Blog Posts
- Banned Hashtags on Instagram – An Update for April 2019By Jeremy Tillman
- Shadow Banning on Social Media – A Research ReportBy Jeremy Tillman
- The Perks of Pins: Why You Should Use Pinterest for Your BusinessBy Jeremy Tillman
- Navigate Instagram Shadow Banning like a ProBy Jeremy Tillman
- Shadow Banning on Twitter – The LatestBy Jeremy Tillman